Method Development & Validation
Whether you need expert testing consultation, method development or validation protocol design, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers you the widest range of laboratory techniques in the industry. We support customers at various stages of the development/validation process and have a proven track record of success on full development and validation studies, optimization of existing research methods and transfer of previously validated methods.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- We collaborate with you by thoroughly understanding your testing requirements, designing a project approach to achieve your end goals, developing methods in the most efficient manner to maximize your research budget and validating or transferring the method for its intended use.
- We offer phase appropriate method validation. All work is performed under full cGMP compliance unless non-GMP is requested.
- We have the most experienced staff, performing more than 400 validation, qualification, verification and transfer protocols for our customers per year.
- We place an emphasis on building relationships and rapport with our clients. Thanks to our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same management team for the duration of your project, as well as for any future work you may do with us.
- Our Method Development and Validation Team works hand-in-hand with the receiving lab to ensure a seamless transfer of methods.
- We assure timely delivery of services by establishing a project schedule and monitoring progress through weekly conference calls.
- Method Development – prior to starting any project we will discuss the project requirements with the client to ensure an appropriate scope is defined. We utilize our knowledge of method development on hundreds of products to assist with the development process. We evaluate attributes such as precision, linearity, accuracy and specificity during development to ensure the method is suitable for validation.
- Method Optimization – methods may be optimized for a variety of reasons including improving separation of a critical peak pair, or supporting a formulation change. In addition, methods not validated to current industry standards may require optimization to allow for successful validation.
- Method Feasibility – when methods are submitted for qualification or validation we recommend performing feasibility prior to proceeding. Feasibility allows us to gain familiarity with the method and to also evaluate the method for attributes such as precision, linearity, accuracy and specificity with the hopes of avoiding protocol acceptance criteria failures.
- Method Qualification – performed on methods supporting early phase product. Performed to ensure method is appropriate for its intended use. Qualification may or may not be performed under the direction of the protocol.
- Method Validation – performed on methods supporting later phase product. Methods are validated consistent with the USP general chapter and the ICH guidelines. Validation is performed under the direction of a protocol.
- Method Verification – performed on compendial methods to ensure that the methods perform acceptably on your API or product matrix. Verification is performed under the direction of a protocol.
Method Development & Validation Services For:
- Assay/Potency, Purity/Impurity/Dissolution
- Cleaning Validation Analysis (Specific and Non-specific Analysis)
- Assay and Dissolution Methods for Comparator Products
- Residual/Impurities Testing
- Bacteriostasis/Fungistasis for Sterility
- Inhibition/Enhancement Screening for Endotoxin
- AET and Microbial Limit
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Cell-Based Assays
Protocol Writing for
- Method Validation/Qualification/Verification
- Method Transfer
- Stability Studies
Request more information to start working with us today. Or call one of our Business Development Specialists at 717-656-2300.