Product Stability Testing and Storage
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides secure storage and experienced testing of your samples according to your specified procedures and timetables. We also offer testing for samples stored at your facility in addition to any project management and consulting you might need.
Our capabilities include biochemistry, chemistry, molecular and cell biology and microbiology testing services to support your bio/pharmaceutical product. We can use your procedures or those found in any compendium to support your stability needs. Our Stability staff can also design studies specific to your project needs, and our experienced Method Development and Validation team is available for any additional services you may require.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- We offer the largest Stability Testing and Storage Facilities with more than 70 chambers and more than 40,000 cubic feet of storage space, housed in secured areas, continuously monitored by our validated monitoring systems and supported by a fully validated computerized stability laboratory information management system (LIMS) to manage and ensure proper execution of your studies.
- Our facilities can meet the specific requirements of any project with the ability to provide alternate temperature and humidity conditions.
- Our online data access portal, LabAccess.comSM, features a stability calendar that displays the progress of your stability studies with detailed links to information posted, allowing you to link to a sample number and see live data. You can also link to your overall protocol plan in our document control system, ensuring complete alignment between your requirements and scientific procedures.
Support Services Offered
- Marketed & Clinical Stability & Release Testing
- Support of Method Validation
- Comparator Product Testing
- Protocol Writing
- Storage & Distribution of Reference Materials
- Retain Program Management
- Capability to Store and Analyze Controlled Substances
Storage Systems and Capacity
- 40,000 cubic feet of storage space
- More than 25 different set points for the stability chambers
- Full redundancy on critical systems
Storage and Distribution of Reference Materials
We provide full-service support for the storage, testing and distribution of your critical biologic reagents and reference standards, including:
- Aseptic aliquoting of bulk biological reagents and reference materials
- Storage, including vapor phase liquid nitrogen and -20C, -70C, 5C and ambient (dedicated and undedicated)
- Cold-chain management and secure-monitored shipping for your materials
- A full complement of biopharmaceutical services to support the stability testing of your materials
Retain Program Management
Upon arrival at Lancaster Laboratories, cGMP reserve samples are documented as to date and time of receipt and taken directly to our reserve sample storage area. We take inventory, compare the inventory with protocols and then log these samples into our reserve sample-tracking database. A cGMP quality check is performed as required for samples received from third-party manufacturers. This check can include but is not limited to: label quality, lot number, print quality, container quality and container closure. The inspection can be tailored to meet your in-house standard.
Per your requirements, reserve samples can be scheduled for physical observation analysis. We generate “pull reports” from our scheduling database for each workday, pull the samples as scheduled and log the samples due for testing into our LIMS. You will then receive an acknowledgment letting you know that the appropriate samples have been pulled and are scheduled for the required testing. All steps of the storage and testing process are tightly controlled and accurately documented.
Current Stability Chambers and Set Points
- -80C (+/-10C)
- -70C (+/- 10C)
- -20C (+/-5C)
- 5C (+/-3C)
- 25C/Amb. RH
- 25C/40%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 25C/60%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 25C/60%RH Light (+/-2C / 5%RH)
- 30C/35%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 30C/40%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 30C/65%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 30C/75%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 40C/20%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 40C/75%RH (+/-2C / +/-5%RH)
- 50C/Amb. RH
- 60C/Amb. RH
- 70C/Amb. RH
- LN2 Vapor Phase
- Reach-in chambers are available for custom conditions
Request more information to start working with us today. Or call one of our Business Development Specialists at 717-656-2300.