Working With Us
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories innovative, feedback-driven approach to project management gives you a single point of contact for your project. Your project manager coordinates all aspects of your project, providing complete continuity from quote to the final report.
Your project manager will:
- Arrange for facility visits and audits.
- Assist in starting your relationship with Eurofins Lancaster Labs by setting up your account, compiling project details and arranging for sample pickup for those within sample pickup areas.
- For sample pickup arrangements for our US facility please call your project manager at 717-656-2300
- For sample pickup/shipping arrangements for our Ireland facility please call 353(0) 58-48300
- We are staffed to accept samples 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Assist you with a Bio/Pharmaceutical Sample Submission Form.
- Communicate your project requirements to the technical staff through a formal project kick-off meeting, and coordinate on-going project meetings to relay new information as your project progresses.
- Assist in coordinating communications with our technical staff, giving you the opportunity to collaborate on project details.
- Respond to questions or concerns and alert you to any issues that may arise throughout the project.
Why Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
With Eurofins Lancaster Labs, you get:
- A streamlined approach to working with us, ensuring you’ll receive consistent communication and complete knowledge of project status.
- Timely resolution of service issues through a weekly report to our management team who will initiate any necessary corrective action immediately.
- A formal conduit for customers to provide feedback on their service experience with Eurofins Lancaster Labs and suggest new service options through a yearly Client Satisfaction Survey. Customers who express service concerns receive prompt follow-up by the director of project management.