Household Goods and Furniture Testing
At Eurofins we provide a global network of testing services for your household goods and furniture testing. We are able to test and certify a wide range of products and offer various methods of testing:
- Use tests & expert panels
- Chemical analysis
- Audits and inspections
- Physical & mechanical characteristics
- Safety tests
Even if the durability and performance assessment of furniture may not be mandatory in many countries, it provides manufacturers, retailers and customers a clear vision about the quality, safety and lifetime expectation of the assessed products.Our lab can offer testing protocols based on international and national standards and can further extend the protocols to meet each client´s specific quality requirements.
- Product Range: Indoor, outdoor, camping, upholstery and mattresses, as well as office and commercial furniture
- General safety (edges, shearing points, openings…)
- Durability (fatigue test / long cycles)
- Stability (tip over tests / any directions)
- Flammability – mattresses, carpet, textiles, solids etc.
- FIRA, BIFMA and OEKO-TEX standard 100
- ... and more