The Eurofins Air Toxics’ quality objective is to produce data that meets or exceeds the client’s measurement needs. Our quality management system ensures the quality objective is met through a continuous and reiterative program of process improvement. Eurofins Air Toxics quality program plan includes the four areas outlined below:
- Documentation, including the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and documentation of method and project variances and justifications
- Training, including the initial and continuing development and documentation of all activities
- Assessing adherence, which involves internal and external audits, Proficiency Testing (PT) samples (e.g. ERA’s Air and Emissions (AE) program), and data review
- Feedback, which includes team meetings, management meetings and formal management reports.
Eurofins Air Toxics’ quality program is described in our Laboratory Quality Assurance Manual (LQAM) which is available upon request.
Eurofins Air Toxics is among a select number of environmental laboratories to receive NELAC and DoD-ELAP accreditation. Our primary NELAP accreditation is provided by the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP). Below is a summary of our state and regulatory certificates and approvals:
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- DoD ELAP
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New York State Department of Health
- Oregon State Department of Environmental Quality
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Utah State Department of Health
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Washington Department of Ecology
Click here for the most current certificates.