Eurofins Air Toxics offers options for your soil gas analysis needs.
TO-15(5 ppbv – 20 ppbv)
Extremely Competitive Pricing
- 5 Day TAT
- All inclusive pricing - included media
- Mid-range reporting limits (5 ppbv - 20 ppbv) perfect for soil gas screening levels
- 1000 X calibration range to effectively analyze highly impacted sites
- Allows for the accurate reporting of oxygenates and naphthalene
- Flexibility to add VOCs not amenable to 8260B
- Direct calibration using NIST-traceable vapor phase standards
- Rigorous cleaning and media certification protocols
- Full scan MS data allows for full characterization of soil gas
- Wide selection of leak check compounds available
- 100% of data validated against TO-15 requirements
TO-17(5ppbv – 20 ppbv)
We continue to expand our sorbent capabilities and have added to both our TO-17 product line and our passive sampling solutions. Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon fuel identification and characterization are now available by EPA Method TO-17, encompassing middle distillate fuels such as diesel, jet fuel, mineral spirits and kerosene. Carbon range fractionation, quantification of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, and a wide range of compounds of concern from naphthalene to pyrene are also achievable using TO-17.
With our commitment to data integrity and investment in advanced instrumentation and technologies, coupled with innovative research and development, Eurofins Air Toxics is your air and vapor expert.