Eurofins Eaton Analytical is the largest potable water focused commercial laboratory in the United States, serving more than 500 clients across the U.S.and in more than 100 foreign countries. We are a full service environmental testing operation certified in 50 states and territories under the Safe Drinking Water Act and/or the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (TNI). We routinely analyze over 200 individual water quality parameters for water and analyses according to 40CFR 141 and 40CFR136 and other acceptable water quality test methodologies.
- USEPA contractor for multiple projects since 1987
- WaterRF contractor for multiple projects ince 1991
- Contract laboratory for the USGS, USBR and all branches of the Armed Forces
- Contract laboratory for the State of Arkansas
- Contract laboratory for the State of Arizona
- Contract laboratory for the State of Delaware
- Contract laboratory for the State of Minnesota
- Contract laboratory for the State of Mississippi
- Contract laboratory for the State of New Jersey
- Contract laboratory for the State of Nevada
- Contract laboratory for the State of South Carolina
- Contract laboratory for the State of Utah
- Contract laboratory for U.S. Territories in American Samoa, Guam and the CNMI
- California Water Service Company
- Carollo Engineers
- CDM Engineers and Constructors
- CH2M Hill Engineers
- Compliance Designs
- Fortune 100 Beverage Companies
- Tronox Chemical Company
- AMEC Consulting Engineers
Compliance Water quality testing services in support of state and federal project
Eurofins Eaton Analytical has the capacity and capabilities to meet the high-volume and quality-testing needs of government entities. We have multiple staff members trained and experienced in each applicable testing method as well as duplicate instrumentation in order to perform testing as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We offer public water supply administrators a comprehensive analytical service package. Our U.S. drinking water laboratory was the first laboratory approved to test and certify to Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) regulations in all 50 states as well as to certify drinking water treatment chemicals to ANSI/NSF 60 and drinking water components to
Consultants Professional, high-capacity lab services for testing and analysis.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical offers engineers and consultants access to a professional lab with high-volume capabilities. We provide fast turnaround times for analytical testing data and can meet customer needs for both standard compliance testing and analyses for pilot projects and contaminants of emerging concern.
Beverage Safe Drinking Water Act compliance testing and customized analytical services.
Thousands of bottlers, public water supplies, state and federal agencies, engineering firms and consultants rely on the quality of Eurofins Eaton Analytical's testing data to demonstrate compliance with drinking water regulations and to determine the potability of water supplies in the United States and around the world. With this extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of the drinking water industry, our team of professionals can partner with your organization to develop testing protocols outside Safe Drinking Water Act compliance methods. In addition, we offer research and development capabilities to meet your specific drinking water testing needs.
Our full-service drinking water analytical lab partners with more than 400 contract laboratories to provide support for their testing needs. Eurofins Eaton Analytical supports customers through difficult situations such as exceptionally busy periods, withdrawn certifications or equipment breakdowns.