About Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental
Founded in 1961, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental provides high-quality, NELAP-accredited scientific services in the environmental sciences. As the largest single-site environmental lab facility in the United States, we offer a comprehensive scope of services and technical expertise coupled with excellent regulatory compliance for an outstanding service experience.
We serve customers from a wide variety of businesses and industries, including Fortune 100 Industrial companies located throughout the United States, South and Central America and Europe. Through our high-capacity laboratories and extensive instrumentation, we can handle projects of virtually any scope and size and have a proven track record of successfully completing the most demanding projects for leading private-sector industrial clients and engineering and consulting companies.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental?
- Capacity and Capabilities – with 100,000 square feet of laboratory space and a staff of more than 300, we can provide 24/7 analysis support for all of your projects at one location.
- Reliability and Experience – with more than 50 years of testing experience and 40 accreditations, we provide our clients with consistent performance and the ability to offer the broadest range of analytical methods at one site.
- Quality – our commitment to quality provides you with the highest level of legally defensible data available in the market to protect your reputation and provide you with the data confidence you need.
- Service – with a dedicated project manager as your single point of contact, you will receive consistent and responsive communication and coordination of your standard and emergency projects.
- Accessibility – we provide 24/7 access to your account through our comprehensive online data management tool, myEOL.