Growing to meet the needs of our clients has been a consistent theme in our more than 50 year history. We began in 1961 with a 2,500-square-foot building. Twelve expansions later, our 27-acre campus includes a total of more than 330,000 square feet of space—100,000 square feet of which is equipped with state-of-the art technology, instrumentation and resources dedicated to environmental testing, including:
- More than 300 technical and support staff members working three shifts, as well as weekends, to accommodate projects around the clock.
- Dedicated laboratory space for specific technical areas and instrumentation, including 35 GC/MSs, 3 HRGC/HRMSs, 50 GCs, 8 HPLCs, 2 ICP/MSs, 5 ICPs, 2 Cold Vapor Hgs and 1 AF Low Level.
- A unique state-of-the-art automated sample storage and retrieval system (ASRS) for maximum sample security and efficient sample handling. The only ASRS in an environmental laboratory, this system has the capacity to store about 64,000 samples and combines robotic cranes, carousels, computers and sample bar coding to allow for detailed and controlled sample tracking and quick sample retrieval to speed the laboratory testing process.
- Positive pressure GC and GC/MS Volatile laboratories to eliminate interferences and ensure that data is accurate and reliable.
- A state-of-the-art Volatiles lab with 25 GC/MS units, as well additional GCs dedicated VOA prep and storage for water, solid, and air testing.
Certifications, Locations and Courier Services
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental holds certifications in 40 states and can perform testing in 47 states. And with a fleet of 14 vehicles and a national network of service centers and couriers, we provide several flexible options to expeditiously transport your samples from virtually anywhere in the U.S. to our laboratory for analysis.