Non-potable Water Testing
With more than 50 years of environmental testing experience, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental offers a comprehensive scope of analytical testing for non-potable water samples. Our extensive experience analyzing NPDES samples, monitoring wells, process and flowback water samples, surface water samples, and marine water samples ensures that your regulatory and project requirements will be satisfied. Methodologies offered include EPA, SW-846, Standard Methods, and ASTM. We also offer a number of specialty services including customized method development.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental?
- With 100,000 square feet of laboratory space and a staff of more than 300, we can provide 24/7 analysis support for all of your projects at one location.
- We are NELAP, A2LA and DOD ELAP accredited and certified in 28 out of 31 available state waste water programs.
- Our fleet of 14 vehicles and a National network of service centers provide flexible options to expeditiously transport your samples to our laboratory.
- We provide around-the-clock access to project data and reports through our online portal, myEOL.
Non-Potable Water Testing Capabilities
- 8260 (5/25 ml)
- 1,4 Dioxane (SIM)
- BTEX, Oxygenates, EDB, EDC
- GRO/DRO 8015
- State Specific GRO/DRO/ORO
- Hydrocarbon Speciation (MA, TX, NC, LA, etc.)
- CVAA Mercury
- Low-Level Mercury
- EPA, SW-846, and Standard Methods
- SGT-HEM 1664A
- AVS SEM
- Hexavalent Chromium