Advanced HACCP for Food Processors
It is critical to continually review and evaluate the effectiveness of your HACCP program in respect to regulatory updates, process flow changes, emerging hazards and new product development. Our Advanced HACCP course will give you the foundation needed to utilize verification, internal auditing, and corrective action management activities to promoting continuous improvement and ensure a robust HACCP program.
- Regulatory considerations for food safety management plans (FSMA)
- Re-assessment of current HACCP plans in place
- HACCP verification activities including process changes and new product development projects
- Corrective action management for HACCP plans via CAPA and root cause analysis
- Common non-conformances found in HACCP programs
- Best practices for a successful HACCP program
Who should attend?
Quality Assurance/Control Managers/Employees, Regulatory Affairs as well as Production and Distribution Supervisors/Personnel, or anyone who is interested in learning more about taking their HACCP program to the next step!
Upcoming Public Courses
Agenda / Registration
|More Coming Soon!|
Please contact us to receive more information about the Advanced HACCP training course.