Eurofins Third Party Audits/Custom Packages
Providing valuable auditing services, testing, and verification studies to our clients have been a key objective to Eurofins business values for the many decades. As a core belief, Eurofins has worked hard to develop Third party audits to help you evaluate your quality systems and protocol. By using a third party to conduct food safety audits your company is ensuring impartial results and guarding against potential conflict of interests.
By Eurofins auditing your food safety system, your company obtains the following benefits:
- An un-bias assessment of your programs and manuals against standards in industry
- A new outlook and perspective on documents and procedures
- All audits are confidential and privy only to appropriate personnel within your company
- Consistency across multiple facilities and plants nationwide
- Eurofins is able to conduct audits domestically as well as globally
Third Party Audits
We have many third Party audits available Please find our common programs selected listed below. For a full listing please inquiry.
- EMP - Environmental Monitoring Program Audit which assesses your facilities’ practices concerning microbial control including micro-organisms such as listeria and salmonella.
- GLP - Good Laboratory Practice Audit which measures how policies and procedures are being utilized at your facility
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points Audit which evaluates your system’s ability to analyze and control biological, chemical, and physical hazards from procurement, receiving, raw material production, manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
Eurofins is also able to develop custom audits or tailor our current audits to fit your company’s needs. These audits will help your company identify where efforts should be focused to strengthen your safe food/feed practices.
For further information about our auditing services, Contact Us.
Eurofins is an auditing body accredited against ISO 17021 to conduct ISO 22000 audits, and under ISO Guide 65 to conduct GFSI benchmarked audits