We hope that you’ll find the articles within our latest issue of Bio/Pharmaceutical NEWS interesting and informative. If you see an article that might be helpful to a colleague, please consider forwarding it on.
Bio/Pharmaceutical NEWS - Spring 2018
- New ISO 18562 Standards issued for Medical Device breathing pathways
- Developing a package testing plan that avoids product launch delays
- Faster Orbitrap Mass Spec delivers improved sensitivity
- B. Cepacia spurs FDA manufacturer advisory; Eurofins develops testing support
General Information Articles
- Advancements in Efficiencies
- In our sites: PSS differentiated approach fuels global expansion
- People are the chemistry: Andrew Blakinger
- Eurofins gives back with €1 million donation to over 40 good causes
Previous Bio/Pharmaceutical NEWS issues
Eurofins Pharma News
The Eurofins Group publishes a Pharma Services newsletter, presenting new services and analytical techniques, research projects, major events and other related topics. The newsletter is published 3 times per year.