Pharmaceutical Release Testing
To support your commercial product and clinical trial material release testing needs, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers the capacity and breadth of capabilities to test your drug substance, drug product or in-process materials in a timely manner.
We test materials against specification for identity, potency, impurities, physical properties and safety under strict cGMP compliance, and we customize individual programs to streamline lab documentation and reporting for the most efficient and quality-focused data deliverable possible.
Our multi-shift laboratory operations are designed to provide extensive capacity for larger volume release programs, as well as flexibility for smaller programs in a manner that allows for aggressive cycle times.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- We have in-depth experience working with every type of modality and have the flexibility and extensive instrument capacity within our team to meet the ever-changing demands of production schedules and timelines.
- Our breadth of capabilities allows us to perform all testing of even the most complex molecules at one laboratory location, helping to minimize the time between production and release.
- Our network of global facilities allows us to support your EU batch release requirements.
Our Experience Includes
- Capsules (IR/SR)
- Contact Lenses
- Implantables (including stents, coronary sleeves, and pacemakers)
- Ocular Implants
- Synthetic Blood
- Tablets (IR/SR)
- Dissolution Baths (Apparatus 1,2 and 5) (Distek/Agilent-formerly Varian)
Request more information to start working with us today. Or call one of our Business Development Specialists at 717-656-2300.