Raw Materials Express
At no additional cost to clients, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers rapid turnaround time for Raw Materials testing expressly for certain routine USP and EP tests. Have results in 5 days if compendia methodology and noncustomized documentation formats suit your project needs. And with LabAccess.comSM, our 24/7 web portal, view all your data such as analysts’ notebooks, chromatograms and individual test results as your projects progress.
Contact us to discover the benefits of partnering with global scientific innovators and how we can meet your comprehensive bio/pharmaceutical outsourcing needs.
USP/NF and EP Materials Eligible for Express Testing
If both USP and EP are requested, please double the sample amount
- Acetic Acid, Glacial (350 mL)
- Acetone (300 mL)
- Alcohol, Ethanol (2300 mL)
- Ammonia Solution, Strong (300 mL)
- Ammonium Sulfate (300 g chem/35 g micro)*
- Corn Starch (Maize starch) (300 g chem/35 g micro)
- Dextrose (Glucose anhydrous) (300 g)
- Dextrose Excipient (Glucose monohydrate) (300 g)
- Edetate Disodium (50 g)
- Eucalyptol (Cineole) (250 g)**
- Glutamine (25 g)*
- Hydrochloric Acid (100 mL)
- Hydrochloric Acid, Diluted (175 mL)
- Lactose, Anhydrous (200 g chem/35 g micro)
- Lactose, Monohydrate (250 g chem/35 g micro)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (500 g chem/35 g micro)
- Methionine (50 g)
- Phosphoric Acid (75 mL)
- Potassium Chloride (75 g)
- Potassium Hydroxide (20 g)
- Potassium Phosphate Monobasic (Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate) (100 g)
- Potassium Phosphate Dibasic (DiPotassium Phosphate) (100 g)
- Saccharin, Sodium (100 g)
- Sodium Chloride (200 g chem/1g micro)
- Sodium Citrate (30 g)
- Sodium Hydroxide (25 g)
- Sodium Phosphate Dibasic (Disodium Phosphate Dihydrate) (100 g)
- Sodium Phosphate Monobasic (Sodium DiHydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate) (120 g)
- Sucrose (125 g)
- Sulfuric Acid (100 g)
* This material is USP only
** Not including Relative Substances Analysis
Any sample with micro testing will be a 7-calendar-day TAT due to incubations. Sterility testing is not included in the Express program as the incubation period is 14 days.
For materials not on the Express list, standard 8-day TAT would apply (with rush service available upon pre-approval). Material/minimum sample amount needed for full testing.
- The testing can be USP/NF and/or EP compendia only, including specifications.
- The testing will use Lancaster Labs’ reporting format and documentation practices.
- The data will only be available on LabAccess.comSM.
- Separate containers must be provided for chemistry and microbiology testing.
- Express Testing must be written on the outside of the box when shipped, or one of the Raw Materials Express labels needs to be used.
- The Express Testing request form must be used, or Express must be handwritten on the submission form.
- The paperwork for these samples must be provided at least one day prior to samples so that the samples can be pre-entered and quickly sent to the lab for testing.
- Residual solvent testing is not included in this program.
- Microbiology validations must be performed prior to this service.
Request more information to start working with us today. Or call one of our Business Development Specialists at 717-656-2300.