Softlines & Apparel Testing
Eurofins provide complete Softline testing services for the whole supply chain of retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers.
We service a wide spectrum of industries such as:
- Textile & Apparel
- Fashion Accessories
- Halloween or Seasonal Costumes and Accessories
- Footwear & Bags
- Home & Furniture textiles
- Industrial textiles
- Promotional Products
- Food Service Industry textiles
- And more...
Our experts stay current with increasingly strict regulatory requirements as well as high quality product performance expectations from consumers, both for the US market, as well as other international markets.
Our scope cover all requirements from physical performance, technical, to chemical and analytical criteria with a wide array of services to meet regulatory & industry standards requirements such as US FTC, CPSIA, CA Prop 65, Illinois Poison Prevention Act, AATCC, ASTM, EN Directives and REACH in Europe, SOR in Canada, GB standards in China, etc.
Here are some of our many extensive services:
- Wash & Care Instructions
- Fiber content & labelling review
- Flammability testing
- Dimensional stability & shrinkage
- Tensile strength, pilling, crocking
- Colorfastness to various conditions including UV aging testing
- Durability & abrasiveness testing
- Chemicals testing: Lead, heavy metals, Phthalates, formaldehyde chemical testing, etc.
- On site HDXRF & FTIR Screening services for heavy metals and phthalates (non-destructive)
- During production & pre-shipment product inspections
- Factory & Social Compliance Audits
- Risks Management Consultation Services
- Webinars & Seminars on High Industry Focus topics
- Client testing knowledge & training Support programs
- And much more...
Please contact Eurofins with any needs you may have! We look forward to working with you as our Partner.