About Eurofins ANA Laboratories
Eurofins ANA Laboratories is an industry leader in the testing and analysis of a wide range of petroleum products. Our core competencies include: engine oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic oil, diesel fuel, jet fuel, biodiesel fuel (B100), biodiesel blends (B6-B20), coolant, antifreeze, transformer oil, insulating oil, heating oil, metalworking fluids, waste oil, gasoline, ethanol blends, and grease.
Eurofins ANA Laboratories is one of the largest independent fluid analysis companies in the country. We operate seven full-service labs strategically located across the US — Philadelphia, Chicago, Spokane, Newark, Chattanooga, Roanoke, and Pittsburgh — and maintain facilities on-site for Norfolk Southern and New Jersey Transit.
Founded in 1973, Eurofins ANA Laboratories was one of the first fully dedicated oil analysis laboratories in the world. Over four decades later, we have earned an international reputation for delivering high-quality oil analysis at the lowest prices in the business.
We are experts in machinery lubrication and fluids analysis with the technical expertise, practical experience and state-of-the-art technology to handle all of your preventive and predictive maintenance needs. We offer a complete line of oil analysis programs specifically designed to:
- Determine and monitor the condition of your equipment;
- Detect and identify existing and potential problems; and
- Devise and implement corrective actions to solve or avoid those problems before catastrophic failure.
Our people are the key to our business. We have assembled one of the most qualified and experienced teams in the field of tribology. Our highly skilled staff of chemists, engineers, analysts, technicians and non-laboratory professionals has a broad mix of academic and professional degrees and over 600 years of collective experience in the following areas:
- Chemists – Analytical, Organic & General
- Engineers – Tribology, Chemical, Mechanical & Management Information Systems
- Data Analysts – Lubricants, Fuels & Equipment Maintenance
- Technicians – Laboratory (Levels I, II & III) & Field Services
- Administrators – Quality Assurance, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service & Contracts