Eurofins Eaton Analytical
Eurofins Eaton Analytical is the United States’ leading potable water laboratory providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services for drinking water compliance and monitoring, bottled water, water in food production, and water for reuse. We are a full-service environmental testing operation certified in 50 states and territories under the Safe Drinking Water Act, ISO 17025 and/or the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (TNI). We routinely analyze more than 200 individual water quality parameters for water and analyses according to 40 CFR 141 and 40 CFR 136 and other acceptable water quality test methodologies.
We have been in the commercial laboratory business for nearly 50 years, providing you with a reliable contract laboratory and regulatory information resource.
Our Experience Includes:
- EPA contractor for the National Pesticide Survey (1987-88).
- Information Collection Rule accredited laboratory (1997-99).
- EPA contractor for UCMR1 Methods Validation (2000) and Small Systems (2001-05)
- EPA contractor for UCMR2 Small Systems (2008-10)
- EPA contractor for UCMR3 Methods Validation (2012) and Small Systems (2013-15)
- EPA 314 method Co-Author for Perchlorate
- WaterRF 4167 (Methods for PPCP analysis) Co-Principal Investigator
- Contract laboratory for the USGS, USBR and all branches of the Armed Forces
- Contract laboratory for the states of Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Jersey, Nevada, South Carolina and Utah.
- Contract laboratory for U.S. Territories in American Samoa, Guam and the CNMI
- California CEC Blue Ribbon Panel participant
- California DPH ELTAC Advisory Board participant
- Standard Methods Joint Editorial Board chair/member
- ANSI experts/representatives to ISO TC 147
- Active member/officer for TNI, ACIL, WEF, ASTM19, ACWA, AWWA, GRA and WateReuse