We have designed our quality program to ensure that our data meets customers’ quality expectations and regulatory compliance requirements. Through continuous improvement of our rigorous quality systems, review of quality control data using LIMS, internal lab audits, submission of check samples and review of lab data, our customers receive data that will hold up under the most stringent regulatory review.
Our Quality Assurance Department, working directly with our Vice President, oversees and implements all aspects of our Quality Program.
Our program includes:
- A strict Quality Policy signed by all employees.
- Monitoring changes to regulatory requirements that impact the various aspects of our business to ensure our compliance with all current regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with cGMPs, GLPs, and EPA regulations that includes training for employees and on-going monitoring of all work performed under these procedures.
- Routine internal audits of our facilities to ensure we are operating in compliance with regulatory guidelines and our quality program.
- Review and approval of all SOPs
- Monthly and quarterly quality status reports to management.
- An extensive instrument, qualification, calibration and maintenance program.
Since data has high intrinsic value and critical decisions are made using our analytical data, you can be assured that our data is produced with quality and accuracy necessary for its intended use.
To ensure that we provide our clients with the highest quality, legally defensible data every time, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental provides the following services above and beyond standard method compliance:
- 100 percent data verification by dedicated technical and experienced data reviewers
- Full compound list LCS and MS/MSD spikes
- Method Detection Limits (MDLs) analyzed on every instrument, for each matrix, and preparation method
- MDL confirmation standards analyzed with each calibration to confirm the instruments ability to “detect” a concentration under specific conditions
- Compliance with stringent client-and program-specific technical specifications
- Extensive documentation and data storage protocols
Why Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental?
We have extensive experience working with national and state regulatory agencies.
Our thorough understanding of compliance requirements and outstanding regulatory track record gives customers confidence that their data will hold up under the most stringent review.