Announcing The Training & Consulting Membership Program
Eurofins Training and Consulting has launched a new membership program tailored to provide a flexible consulting option on demand
The membership program is available in various package options covering a suite of food safety services including training courses, consulting time and more. All activities are priced by units based on 15-minute increments, each membership level includes a specific number of units.
The Membership Package options can be used for the following services:
- Offsite document development
- Label reviews
- Advice on testing services & interpretation of results
- Advice on food safety topics
- Onsite Training
- Public Training
The program benefits your organization in many ways, to name a few:
- Companies will only need to make one budget decision annually, confident in the financial commitment that will be allocated to Consulting Services.
- With the purchase of the Membership Program, a project plan will be put in place and monthly activity reports will be generated. The reports will include a detailed listing of services rendered in that monthly report as well as the number of units remaining for use.
- Access to a network of expert consultants that become an extension of your team will provide members with quick and accurate guidance on specific topics of interest. Members can expect a response within 24 hours after receipt of an email request.
Additional units are available for purchase as needed. The units allotted with annual membership are valid for one year from date of purchase and invoiced for the full amount on the date of purchase.
Contact us for more information about Membership Package Options.