Eurofins knows your territory—from flock health to consumer trends to regulatory fluctuations. Eurofins’ comprehensive poultry services include bird and rinse sampling protocols, process control verification for pathogen reduction, and intervention validation. Our superior scientific methods and network of laboratories position us to be your trusted local partners in food safety.
- Microbiology Indicators
- Spoilage and Indicator Testing
- Export Program Guidance
Eurofins implements modernized, rapid detection platforms to meet your deadlines and quality standards.
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Clostridium perfringens
Our poultry regulatory experts help implement and monitor your indicator programs to maximize program value.
- Environmental monitoring program
- Intervention validation
- Pathogenic log reduction
- Poultry/carcass rinse analysis
- Slaughter control verification
Eurofins has created custom test bundles for the poultry industry based on the USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) annual sampling plan.
- Cyanuric acid
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide residue (12 CHCs)
- Solvent residue
- Veterinary drug residue
Eurofins provides robust nutrition analyses of poultry and poultry products, and provides recommendations based on USDA and nutrition labeling requirements.
- Bone particle & content analysis
- Fatty acids
- Nutrition labeling
- USDA moisture retention testing
Spoilage of poultry products can undermine product quality and shelf life, and put your operations at risk.
- Aerobic plate count
- E.coli count
- Lactic acid bacteria
- p-Anisidine value
- Peroxide value
- Psychrotrophic Plate Count
- Shelf-life testing
- TBA rancidity
- Total coliforms
Eurofins has developed expertise and established protocols for diverse global markets.
- USDA Russian Export Program
- IRAQI Export Program
Eurofins is science at your service:
- Dependable quality; ISO 17025 accredited laboratories
- Poultry industry regulatory expertise
- Industry-leading turnaround times
- Local, responsive customer service
- Critical issue resolution
Let's start the conversation