DQCI Calibration Standards
Eurofins DQCI offers a large portfolio of Calibration Standards to meet the needs of the Dairy Foods Manufacturing Industries. These state of the art Standards can be used to maintain calibration on most all in-plant testing equipment, and are recognized by major equipment manufacturers as the Standards of choice.
Standards are offered in varying levels (1 to 10, 12 or 14 levels) based on the particular Calibration Standard. Standards are produced at regular intervals to meet specific needs of the industry.
- Raw Milk Component Calibration
- Somatic Cells
- Cream Component Calibration (Light, Mid-Range, High and High Unpreserved)
- Pasteurized Milk Component Calibration
- Half and Half Component Calibration
- Raw Low Fat Milk Component Calibration
- Raw Whey Component Calibration
- Condensed Skim Milk Component Calibration
- Condensed Whole Milk Component Calibration
- Urea (MUN)
- UF Skim Component Calibration
- California Milk Standard Calibration