When your product release time is critical, ExpressMicro™ provides ISO 17025–quality results at unparalleled speed. Our Louisville, Kentucky lab deploys advanced technologies and superior logistics to rapidly quantify, detect, and identify pathogens and spoilage with expedited turnaround times both locally and nationally.
With our dedicated UPS hub in Louisville, ExpressMicro™ samples arrive at the lab in the early morning hours—and we deliver results up to eight hours faster than standard next-day air shipping.
What to expect:
- Significant cost and time savings with quicker product release, and elimination of courier and shipping redundancies
- National access with centralized support
- Full-service provider of more than 100,000 testing analyses
- Eurofins Online (EOL) delivers real-time results as we process your testing in the laboratory
Why choose us?
- Point of production sample pick up with flexible pick up times
- Early morning sample set up times
- Convenient sample drop off locations Substantial cost reduction realized with faster product release times 365-day laboratory operations
- Real-time results available through Eurofins OnLine
- Full-service provider for all your food safety needs
Here’s how it works in five simple steps:
- Package your sample and place it in your designated outbound shipping spot at your production plant.
- Due to our unique partnership, UPS will pick up your samples at a time convenient to your production schedule.
- Eurofins has access to your samples directly from the UPS hub in the early hours of the morning.
- Our 3rd shift microbiologists immediately begin sample registration, preparation, and testing. This results in test start times faster than other laboratories that receive shipped samples at normal 10:00 AM delivery times.
- Test results will be sent straight to your email inbox before you even arrive at work. Eurofins OnLine, our 24/7 results portal, serves as a report repository and communication module ready to display real-time intermediate results as they complete in the lab.