Eurofins/DQCI offers a large portfolio of Calibration Standards to meet the needs of the Dairy Foods Manufacturing Industries. These state of the art Standards can be used to maintain calibration on most all in-plant testing equipment, and are recognized by major equipment manufacturers as the Standards of choice.
Standards are offered in varying levels (1 to 10, 12 or 14 levels) based on the particular Calibration Standard. Standards are produced at regular intervals to meet the specific needs of the industry.
- Condensed Skim Milk Component Calibration
- Condensed Whole Milk Component Calibration
- Cream Component Calibration (Light, Mid-Range, High and High (Unpreserved)
- Raw Skim Milk Component Calibration
- Raw Low Fat Milk Component Calibration
- Raw Whey Component Calibration
- Raw Milk Check Samples
- Half and Half Component Calibration
- Pasteurized Milk Component Calibration (Preserved and Unpreserved)
- Somatic Cells
- Urea (MUN)
- California Milk Standards Calibration