- Proprietary Isolations
- Filtration of Suspect Material or Foreign Objects
- Contaminants Analysis
- Impurity Analysis
- High-Resolution Optical Microscopy with Digital Imagery
- Foreign objects, particles, contaminants as small as 100 nano-meters or present at parts per billion concentrations using state of the art technologies including but not limited to SEM-EDXA, FTIR, NMR, ICP-MS, GC-MS, and LC-MS.
- Morphology matches from high-resolution imagery and comparison to an extensive and proprietary database of chemicals, materials, contaminants, and foreign objects combined with the skills, knowledge, and experience of Eurofins SF Analytical Ph.D. scientists and state-of-the-art analytical techniques.
- Spectral libraries with over 100,000 FTIR spectra for matches and over 300,000 GC-MS spectra for matches including NIST Library and comprehensive Wiley flavors and fragrance library plus thousands of additional spectral as well as chromatographic and thermal mechanical scans.
- Analytical "fingerprints" and images from thousands of successful investigations and reports performed by Eurofins SF Analytical scientists on challenging investigations for companies ranging from small start-ups to Fortune 500 global food, beverage, contract manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical device, aerospace, coatings, polymers, transportation, semiconductor, and high-tech material companies.
- Finished products like supplements, tablets, softgels, capsules, energy drinks, spirits, meat, cheese, juices, dairy, infant formula, squeezable fruit and vegetable pouches
- Off-flavor, Odor, Color, Appearance, Aesthetics, Texture, Consistency
- Flavor Scalping
- Packaging Materials
- Packaging Failures
- Raw Materials: Food ingredients, pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients, and fine chemicals
- Microbiology and Genomics as Orthogonal techniques
- On-site field investigations and sampling plans
- Insurance claims and litigation support