Eurofins Consumer Product Testing US, located in Northwestern USA, is part of Eurofins Scientific Group. With over 250 global testing labs and 3 billion dollar revenue Eurofins Scientific is one of the leading companies in the testing, inspection and certification industry.
Eurofins Consumer Product Testing US has extensive analytical testing capabilities onsite in Bothell, WA. Furthermore our clients are offered a seamless access to Eurofins global capabilities.
We’re ISO 17025 certified and CPSC accredited. We’re also a participating lab in Amazon’s Solutions Provider Network for sellers.
Simplify our client’s job through customized services and technology
Always provide an honest assessment of required testing
Reliable turnaround times
Fast and transparent quoting process
Eurofins Consumer Product Testing US provides testing, certification, and consulting on regulatory compliance as well as quality and safety of products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. We specialize in:
In addition we offer service support in test scopes covered by our sister labs such as food, microbiology, VOC, bio analytics and electronics - just to name a few.
The Eurofins Scientific Group can provide over 150,000 analytical methods. Our knowledgable staff will help you define your needs. The Consumer Product Testing division offers deep expertise in the following areas:
- Mechanical testing
- Heavy metals testing
- Organic compound testing
- CA Prop 65
- Audit and Pre-shipping inspections
- Design and implement comprehensive, customized testing and inspection programs
Please contact a member of our team to discuss your corporate or global growth and compliance testing needs.
- New standard ASTM F963-17 published
- Exemption of Certain Plastics from CPSIA Phthalate Testing
- New York Albany County – Children’s products and apparel law enforcement
- DiBP in toys
- Intention to review Chromium VI limit in toys
- Updated list of Standards under General Product Safety Directive (GPSD)
Read the full report >>