Pet Food Manufacturing Pain Points Digital Conference
This recording of ‘Pet Food Pain Points’ addresses the greatest challenges facing pet food manufacturers today. Our experts, industry partners, and food safety thought leaders guided attendees through a discussion of the latest solutions and controls for persistent pet food manufacturing issues, including contaminants, pathogens, FMSA compliance, rancidity and importing to the rapidly-expanding Chinese market.
The digital symposium featured multiple opportunities for Q&A with the entire panel of experts and one-on-one follow-up sessions for free consulting on your specific challenges.
Special thank you to our presenters:
- Lars Reimann, Chief Scientific Officer, Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Kari Konrad, Sr. Project Manager, Eurofins Nutrition Analysis Center
- Brett Burke, Project Manager, Eurofins Nutrition Analysis Center
- Ray Matulka, Director of Toxicology, Burdock Group
- John Reuther, President, Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories
- Edwin Pearce, Lab Manager, Eurofins GeneScan
- Mehgan Styke, Business Development Manager, Eurofins BioDiagnostics
- Chris Ekuban, Lab Supervisor, Eurofins Microbiology
- Karen Gerwitz, National Solutions Manager, Eurofins QTA
- Todd Johnson, Sr. Business Development Manager, Eurofins Global Liaison Office
Session I: Pre-Production Considerations
Session II: Ingredient Considerations
Part III: Final Product Considerations