Whether producing chemicals or applying chemicals to any variety of substrates, QTA can provide you with the capability to analyze a huge variety of chemical components and properties – with results in less than 2 minutes.
QTA analysis is non-destructive, requires no sample preparation, and is complete in less than two minutes – enabling you to increase yields, improve quality, and decrease inventory holds.
Chemical Testing Capabilities
Some examples of QTA capabilities for chemical analysis include:
- Chemical property analysis of raw materials, in-process samples & finished products for properties such as acid, iodine, or hydroxyl values, titer, degree of polymerization, saponification values, etc.
- Chemical composition analysis of these same materials for components such as moisture, free fatty acids, glycerides, esters, or almost anything else that is organic and its concentration greater than 0.05%
- Identification and confirmation of incoming raw materials
- Formulation blend ratios
- Identification of known contaminants or byproducts at levels greater than 0.05%
- Chemical concentration on surfaces, including fabrics, granules, metals, etc.
QTA Analysis can be conducted on chemicals in most physical forms, including solids, liquids, suspensions, pastes, etc.