Our New Stability Building Doubles Capacity
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories has responded to the growing demand for stability study and storage support from its Bio/Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients by investing in a new 17,000 square-foot stability storage facility at our Lancaster, PA campus.
Our new facility provides many advantages to stability clients, including:
- A total of 80,000 cubic feet of storage in 80 chambers
- More than 25 different set points for stability chambers, including all ICH conditions
- All specialized storage conditions: temperature, light and humidity
- Large capacity, ultra-low temperature (-80oC) walk-in (equivalent to 36 reach-in chambers)
- Full stability and reference standard/critical reagent storage and testing, as well as storage only options
- Stability support including protocol writing and method development/validation
- cGMP retain program management
- International Shipping Specialist to ship products and critical reagents anywhere in the world, navigating permitting, importing and customs
- Risk mitigation with redundant controls, 24-hour camera monitoring and back-up generators
- Online data access portal LabAccess.comSM features stability calendar displaying study progress with sample number links to view live data
Now with the largest Stability Storage capacity in the US with 100,000 cubic feet of storage in 100 chambers across our three locations, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers the complete range of specialized conditions with cGMP storage-only and storage/testing options for clients’ marketed products, drug development candidates, and critical reference materials. All chambers are housed in secured areas, continuously monitored by validated monitoring systems and supported by a fully validated computerized stability laboratory information management system (LIMS) to manage and ensure proper execution of studies.