BRC Certification Process
As an accredited Certification body, Eurofins simplifies the process and provides expert knowledge with its experienced auditors. Outlined below are the certifications steps:
- Apply with Eurofins through our application. This application establishes your account and provides necessary facility information ensuring proper scope and audit duration.
- Receive quotation from Eurofins and agree to terms.
- Eurofins Audit Coordinator will contact you to schedule your and provide the audit agenda.
- Prepare for audit and ensure all documents necessary are available for the audit.
- Perform a self-assessment of compliance to the BRC standard.
- Eurofins performs initial certification audit.
- After the certification audit, close any findings/non-conformances.
- Eurofins will review report and corrective actions taken for a certification decision.
- Certificate sent by email and mail.
- Companies must be re-certified every year.
Eurofins stands for providing its client with a five star experience and demonstrates excellent customer service which supports you and your company!
Contact us now to begin the BRC certification process.