FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training
Eurofins is now offering the highly anticipated 2.5-day training created by the FDA's Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA). The standardized curriculum is designed to meet the training requirements under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.115 for the "preventive control qualified individual" who conducts certain Food Safety Plan activities.
Even before the FDA published the final rulings for the Preventive Controls they created the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA). The alliance originated in 2011 and is a collaboration of the FDA and academia to standardize an education/training program, providing the technical knowledge to the industry on how to work towards compliance with the Preventive Control ruling. The core components of the course are listed below:
- Resources for and preliminary steps in developing a food safety plan including GMPs and other prerequisite programs
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
- Monitoring preventive controls, verification and validation, and corrective actions/corrections,
- Supplier Programs and Recall Plans
- Record-keeping, and regulatory requirements
Upon the successful completion of the course, participants will receive a training certificate from the FSPCA.
Please contact us to receive more information about the FSMA Preventive Controls training course.